Pollen, dirt, germs, mold spores, pet dandruff and a number of other pollutants pass through your AC system during normal daily operation.
These particles can often pass through typical air filters and be present in the indoor air you breathe. The pollutants can irritate or worsen respiratory conditions, induce allergic reactions and cause other health problems. Along with affecting your health, the dirt, pollen and other particles can build up in your air conditioning system, which can affect the system’s ability to perform efficiently and even shorten the system’s lifespan.
It may be time to look into scheduling an AC service if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you have pets in your home or office?
- Has anyone currently or previously smoked indoors?
- Does dust appear soon after cleaning?
- Do you or anyone else in the home or commercial space suffer from respiratory problems (allergies, asthma, or other conditions)?
- Have you noticed any smells while the air conditioner is running?
- Has it been over a year since your AC system was inspected?
AC companies throughout the industry offer a wide selection of products and solutions to improve the air quality in your home. Some of the products and/or solutions can be costly and may not even be the correct solution. When it comes to your indoor air quality, always hire a professional, licensed company.
ParkerAire has the experience, skill and expertise to bring higher quality air into your home or office space, so don’t delay. Start breathing fresher, cleaner air today!